Saturday, April 5, 2014

Instagram Diary


1- Building a collection of Elle Aus mags to be keep me inspired.
2- Beauty goodies; M.A.C lipstick, Chanel nail polish and eyeshadow. 

3- Fresh flowers to brighten my desk space
4- More Lush products (I'm a little addicted) I got... 'Rub Rub Rub' salt shower scrub, I used this the other night and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and made my skin so soft. 'Honey I washed the kids' shower gel, this honey scented shower gel smells so sweet and stays on my skin all day. 'Honey I washed the kids' Honey-comb soap which smells very similar to my shower gel. 'Dream cream' hand and body lotion which is really moisturising and smells very fresh and clean. And finally my new favourite... American Cream hair Conditioner which smells like vanilla milkshakes which made my hair so soft and gave it a beautiful shine and volume. 


5- A few weeks back i bought these Seed 'Mason' sneakers in an animal print and since i loved them so much i went back for a second pair is this great snake texture. They are a bit more dressy then plain black but are still so versatile.
6- I love dainty fine necklaces and this cute wishbone necklace from Sportsgirl is a perfect addition to my collection. It's great for everyday and hopefully brings me some luck!


7- Getting my favourite pizza in Surry hills while on my lunch break from interning.
8- Day two of interning finished at Alice McCall, I was granted with this beautiful afternoon in Surry Hills while walking to my car. 


9- To buy or not to Buy? I tried on this beauty from Shakuhachi when i was at Bondi Junction last weekend and was torn whether to buy it. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and i'm having a dinner with some of my friends and wanted something nice to wear. I'm thinking i might check out the Zimmermann outlet store before i make the all important decision.
10- My desk space this afternoon, It's pretty rainy and miserable outside so there's nothing better then doing some blogging and a tad bit of online shopping (especially since i need something to wear to fashion week!)

- Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment